Beverly Hills’ Meeting and Event Spaces
With its central location and walkability, combined with year-round beautiful weather, Beverly Hills is an ideal destination for your next meeting or special event. Whether you are planning an intimate gathering or a large-scale event, these new indoor and outdoor spaces provide flexible options for savvy planners seeking incomparable bespoke service and luxury for their next event.
The Beverly Hilton
Unveiled this summer, The Gardens is ideal for glamorous weddings, corporate events or intimate gatherings. The outdoor space is divided into two distinctive and versatile settings: the Wilshire Garden and its connecting Secret Garden that can be utilized together or reserved separately.
The Wilshire Garden consists of 6,650 square feet and features a lush Astroturf lawn and living succulent walls that can be enjoyed amidst the Southern California weather. The space accommodates up to 350 guests with banquet rounds or 600 guests in a reception style set-up.
The Secret Garden, located just off of the Wilshire Garden, offers ultimate privacy at 1,760 square feet featuring a waterfall and intimate nooks that can be enjoyed beneath the palm trees, accommodating up to 100 guests.
Montage Beverly Hills
Ideal for breakfast gatherings, lunch meetings or late-night events, The Restaurant at Montage Beverly Hills offers six distinct private dining spaces that can be reserved separately or bought out in entirety for guests to experience the innovative menu.
- The Beverly Terrace accommodates 40 guests seated and 60 guests for a reception style set-up. Located just outside the restaurant, the space overlooks the popular Beverly Canon Gardens.
- The Fountain Terrace accommodates 60 guests for a reception style set-up and is ideal for a formal outdoor gathering that does not compromise natural lighting and a view of Beverly Canon Gardens.
- The Kitchen Table accommodates 14 guests seated and is located inside the restaurant’s immaculate gourmet kitchen. The space features large windows overlooking the culinary team prepping and cooking dishes for Georgie.
- The Clementine room accommodates 12 guests seated and is tastefully decorated to complement the main dining room, with the option to be closed off by its glass doors for ultimate privacy.
- Muse II accommodates 30 guests seated and 35 guests for a reception style set-up.
- Muse III accommodates 40 guests seated and 55 guests for a reception style set-up next to Muse II.
Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
Since its opening in June, the 12-story Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills is comprised of 170 guest rooms and suites, a rooftop featuring panoramic city views, a stunning restaurant by French chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, as well as two stunning indoor meeting spaces.
The Astor Ballroom consists of 2,945 square feet and features large windows and diamond chandeliers, hand-selected for the hotel. With a 12-foot ceiling, the room offers ample space to deliver a variety of set-up options and can accommodate up to 400 guests. The ballroom foyer features a bar and can serve as guest check-in or a reception space for 150 guests.