Concerts on Canon in Beverly Hills
Local residents and out-of-town guests flock to Beverly Canon Gardens each summer for Beverly Hills' beloved event series: Concerts on Canon. Presented by the City of Beverly Hills, these concerts are fun for the whole family and are completely free.
Events are held in beautiful Beverly Canon Gardens, nestled between Montage Beverly Hills hotel and Sweet Beverly. Seating is first-come, first-serve with space both on grass and café tables.
Complimentary parking is available in the Beverly Canon Gardens lot (241 N. Canon Drive) and simply requires validation at the events’ information table.
To make the most of the evenings’ entertainment, order carry-out from local restaurants or bring your own picnic to dine in the park!
Concerts on Canon
Concerts on Canon are live music performances taking place every Thursday night, from June 8th through August 31st, 2017. Each evening features two 45-minute sets at 6:00 – 6:45pm and 7:15 – 8:00pm.
- June 8 – Eric E. Ensemble | Big Band/Swing
- June 15 – The Tokens | Doo-Wop
- June 22 – Amber and Smoke | Acoustic Pop Duo
- June 29 – Act Three | Broadway Tunes
- July 6 – Rod Lightning and The Thunderbolts of Love | Classic Rock Covers
- July 13 – The Hodads | Beach Boy Covers
- July 20 – Les Zazous | French Bistro Jazz
- July 27 – Tom Nolan Band | Motown
- August 3 – Big Butter Jazz Band | New Orleans Jazz Swing
- August 10 – Leslie Paula and the Latin Soul Band | Latin Salsa
- August 17 – Stephen Wise Temple
- August 24 – Joyce Marie | Brazilian Jazz
- August 31 – Rod Lightning and The Thunderbolts of Love | Classic Rock Covers
For additional information, contact the Beverly Hills Visitor Center Concierge at (310) 248-1015 or the City of Beverly Hills at (310) 285-6830.