Concerts on Canon in Beverly Hills
Local residents and out-of-town guests flock to Beverly Canon Gardens each summer for Beverly Hills' beloved event series: Concerts on Canon. Presented by the City of Beverly Hills, these concerts are fun for the whole family and are completely free.
Events are held in beautiful Beverly Canon Gardens, nestled between Montage Beverly Hills hotel and Sweet Beverly. Seating is first-come, first-serve with space both on grass and café tables.
Complimentary parking is available in the Beverly Canon Gardens lot (241 North Canon Drive) and simply requires validation at the events’ information table.
To make the most of the evenings’ entertainment, order carry-out from local restaurants or bring your own picnic to dine in the park!
Concerts on Canon
Concerts on Canon are live music performances taking place every Thursday night, from June 7th through August 30th, 2018. Each evening features two 45-minute sets at 6:00 – 6:45pm and 7:15 – 8:00pm.
- June 7 – Rod Lightning and The Thunderbolts of Love | Classic Rock
- June 14 – The Tokens | Doo-Wop
- June 21 – Midnight Rider
- June 28 – Legal Voices of LA Lawyers Philharmonic
- July 5 – Colours West
- July 12 – Amber and Smoke | Acoustic Pop
- July 19 – Tom Nolan Band | Motown
- July 26 – The Hodads | Beach Boy Covers
- August 2 – Amanda Castro | Jazz *This performance will take place at the BOLD Summer Kickoff on Rodeo Drive
- August 9 – Eric E. Ensemble | Big Band/Swing
- August 16 – Leslie Paula | Latin Salsa
- August 23 – Stephen Wise Band
- August 30 – Hotsy Totsy Boys
For additional information, contact the Beverly Hills Visitor Center Concierge at (310) 248-1015 or the City of Beverly Hills at (310) 285-6830.
Updated: April 12, 2018