Summer Concert Series in Beverly Hills
Local residents and out-of-town guests flock to Beverly Canon Gardens each summer for Beverly Hills' beloved event series: Concerts on Canon & PROMS. Presented by the City of Beverly Hills, these concerts are fun for the whole family and are completely free.
Events are held in beautiful Beverly Canon Gardens, nestled between Montage Beverly Hills hotel and Sweet Beverly. Seating is first-come, first-serve with space both on grass and café tables.
Complimentary parking is available in the Beverly Canon Gardens lot (241 North Canon Drive) and simply requires validation at the events’ information table.
To make the most of the evenings’ entertainment, order carry-out from local restaurants or bring your own picnic to dine in the park!
Concerts on Canon
Concerts on Canon are live music performances that take place every Thursday night, from June through August in Beverly Canon Gardens. The free event showcases a series of local, professional and talented musicians in a variety of genres. Join in for Sing-a-Longs at every concert! Concerts begin at 6 p.m. and 7:15 p.m. every Thursday evening through August 31, 2019.
Concerts on Canon Schedule:
- June 6: Gary Greene, Esq & His Big Band of Barristers - Big Band
- June 13: Rod Lightning & The Thunderbolts of Love - Classic Rock Covers
- June 20: Twisted Gypsy - Fleetwood Mac Tribute
- June 27: The Tokens - Doo-Wop
- July 4: No Concert - 4th of July Holiday
- July 11: The Hodads - Surf Music
- July 18: Amber & Smoke - Folk 'n Soul
- July 25: Beverly Hills International Music Festival - Classical **
- August 1: No Concert - Please join the City for the BOLD Summer Kickoff on Rodeo Drive!
- August 8: Zetz Klezmer - Klezmer
- August 15: Stephen S. Wise Temple - Popular Covers
- August 22: Joyce Partise Quintet - Brazilian Bossa Nova & Samba
- August 29: Hotsy Totsy Boys - Gatsby Swing
** Sing-a-longs featured at every concert excluding July 25th.
On Saturday evenings, join the City to experience PROMS, a new series in Beverly Canon Gardens featuring music from around the world. PROMS performances vary per evening and continue throughout the summer. The new series features two 45-minute sets every Saturday evening beginning at 6:00 p.m. and 7:15 p.m. through August 31, 2019.
- June 8: The BBB featuring Bernie Dresel - Big Band
- June 15: Ana Gazzola - Brazilian Singer
- June 22: Aconcagua - Argentine Folk
- June 29: Kandace Lindsey - World Soul
- July 6 - Phat Cat Swinger - Swing Band
- July 13 - Les Zazous - French Band
- July 20: Angela Molineux - Contemporary Opera
- July 27: Ipanema Lounge - Mediterranean Pop
- August 3: CocoTIki - Polynesian Rockabilly
- August 10: Yamila Guerra - Cuban Latin Jazz Band
- August 17: Richard Bernard Oy!Stars - Klezmer, Yiddish, Israeli & more
- August 24: No Concert - Please join the City for the BOLD Finale on South Beverly Drive!
- August 31: Dave's Aussie Bush Band - Australian Folk