Beverly Hills PROMS in Beverly Gardens Park
BEVERLY CANON GARDENS
241 North Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Tel: (310) 285-6830
Beverly Hills PROMS are live musical performances that take place every Saturday night, from June through August in Beverly Canon Gardens. The free event showcases a series of music from around the world in a variety of genres. Concerts begin at 6 p.m. and 7:15 p.m. every Saturday evening through August 31, 2019.
Beverly Hills PROMS Schedule:
- June 8: The BBB Featuring Bernie Dresel - Big Band
- June 15: Ana Gazzola - Brazilian Singer
- June 22: Aconcagua - Argentine Folk
- June 29: Kandace Lindsey - World Soul
- July 6: Phat Cat Swinger - Swing Band
- July 13: Les Zazous - French Band
- July 20: Angela Molineux - Contemporary Opera
- July 27: Ipanema Lounge - Mediterranean Pop
- August 3: CocoTiki - Polynesian Rockabilly
- August 10: Yamila Guerra - Cuban Latin Jazz Band
- August 17: Richard Bernard Oy!Stars - Klezmer, Yiddish, Israeli & More
- August 24: Live music at Next Night 2019 – The BOLD Finale on South Beverly Drive
- August 31: Dave’s Aussie Bush Band – Australian Folk
Be the first to know about events like these! Visit our Beverly Hills Events Calendar or have details delivered directly to your inbox by signing up for the Love Beverly Hills monthly eNewsletter.
For additional information, contact the Beverly Hills Visitor Center Concierge at (310) 248-1015 or the City of Beverly Hills at (310) 285-6830.