403 N. Crescent Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Tel: (310) 247-0505
Situated within the famed Golden Triangle and steps away from Rodeo Drive, Crescent Hotel Beverly Hills was originally built in 1927 and artfully renovated in 2013. The hotel offers an array of amenities and services in an intelligently designed space that depicts a modern Beverly Hills style with the glamour of the 1920's Hollywood era. Features include 35 guestrooms, a restaurant, bar, lounge, and palm lined terrace.
Whether looking for accommodations or simply looking for a place to enjoy a cocktail or dinner, you won't find another hotel in Beverly Hills quite like the Crescent.
Services & Amenities
• Valet parking
• Laundry, dry cleaning and steaming services
• Jazz nights in lobby lounge
• 24-hour reception and room service
• Free High-Speed Internet and WiFi
• All rooms come with an array of modern amenities for your comfort including free Internet and WiFi, sleep sound machines, docking stations
• Unique room amenities include books in each room, complimentary daily New York Times edition (print and electronic), luxurious toiletrues and complimentary coffee, tea and morning pastry
The restaurant offers a complete breakfast and a dinner menu ranging from small bites, entrees, desserts, and selections of cheeses. Should hunger strike at any hour, the hotel offers a select menu for 24 hour room service. Monthly and seasonal dinner specialties are popular with locals and the relaxed bar setting serves classic cocktails, craft beers and small production wines. An indoor and outdoor fireplace in the lounge and palm lined terrace sets an ambience where guests and locals alike mingle.
9400 W. Olympic Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Tel: (310) 277-5221