Beverly Hills Men’s Activities
Whether it’s a birthday or bachelor party, a reunion of old friends or a weekend with your best buds, Beverly Hills has everything you’d want for your next guy’s getaway.
- Begin your day with power breakfast at The Beverly Hills Hotel's celebrated Polo Lounge - a favorite hot spot for Hollywood dealmakers and generations of celebrities. Or, for more local flavor, try Nate 'n Al or Il Fornaio.
- Take in the city by lacing up your sneakers and going for a run along the paths at Beverly Gardens Park. If you want a more intense morning workout, consider a Beverly Hills personal trainer, like Max “The Body” Philisaire, who has been on numerous TV shows and can teach you the newest techniques to bulk up and push your body to the limit. Don’t have the time to research the right trainer? Most hotels have personal trainers standing by or are able to coordinate a workout on your behalf.
- Shopping in Beverly Hills isn’t limited to ladies fashion. The city is home to stores tailored to men, including House of Bijan, Ermenegildo Zegna and Hugo Boss on Rodeo Drive. If you want a wider selection of brands, check out Barneys, Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue all along Department Store Row on Wilshire Boulevard.
- Once you’ve built up an appetite, head over to Urth Caffe on South Beverly Drive or Mulberry Street Pizzeria on Canon Drive and South Beverly Drive, both of which have been featured in the HBO series and 2015 movie, Entourage. Porta Via, Caffé Roma and The Garden Bar are also great options for lunch, offering alfresco dining, perfect for people watching.
- If you’re looking for a more adventurous activity in Beverly Hills, head over to Midway Car Rental and reserve a new exotic Ferrari, Lamborghini or Bugatti to drive around town (or the California coast) in style.
- When it’s time to wind down, treat yourself to a custom spa treatment offered at many of our spas in Beverly Hills. If you’re wiped from your morning workout, book the Stress Relief massage at The Spa at Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel for true relaxation. Fancy a classic barbershop experience? Head over to Montage Beverly Hills for a proper straight razor shave at the historic Gornik & Drucker barbershop or The Shave of Beverly Hills, and experience the art of luxurious men’s grooming.
- If you’re looking for a Happy Hour to brag about to your buddies, visit The Club Bar at The Peninsula Beverly Hills where an exclusive trio of rare cognacs are available as part of the bar’s Remarkable Spirits menu. The Louis XIII Rare Cask, Louis XIII Black Pearl Limited Edition and Louis XIII are presented tableside with white glove service and can’t be purchased together anywhere else in the United States. If your palate craves vino, pop into Wally’s Vinoteca where a vast selection of more than 3,800 kinds of wine await.
- Beverly Hills offers gourmet dining and culinary adventures from around the globe along Little Restaurant Row on Canon Drive and throughout the city. A great steak is served up exactly how you like it at Ocean Prime, The Palm or Mastro’s. Or make a reservation at one of the many Beverly Hills Celebrity Chef hotspots, such as CUT at Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel, Nozawa Bar, Matsuhisa and Spago. If you have that buddy who loves a platter of All-You-Can-Eat beef, lamb and chicken, try Fogo de Chao on La Cieniga Boulevard where you all can savor as much Brazilian churrascaria meat you can handle.
- For a nightcap, head over to £10, the hidden bar at Montage Beverly Hills for a 62-year old pour of Macallan whisky. If you fancy a cigar with your scotch, make your way to Buena Vista Cigar Club, a classic man cave in Beverly Hills that pairs stogies with a terrific selection of single malt scotch and other liquor.
For more ideas on what to see and do in Beverly Hills, click here.