Dine-Around Date Night
If you think roses are nice, but a glass of merlot is even better, we have a date night for you! With sophisticated happy hours, candlelit dinners and a moonlit stroll through the European-inspired setting of Two Rodeo, let this itinerary be your guide to a foodie’s date night out in Beverly Hills.
- Park in the City of Beverly Hills’ parking garage below Beverly Canon Gardens, with entrances at 242 North Beverly Drive and 241 North Canon Drive. This garage is open 24 hours, offers a $5 flat rate if entering after 6pm and is walking distance from some of Beverly Hills’ most delicious spots.
- Catch the elevator up to the ground floor and walk over to Citizen for their Lucky Seven special, offered Monday through Friday from 2pm-7pm. Here, you and your sweetie can kickstart the night with a selection of seven cocktails, small plates and wines for only $7.
- Another nearby happy hour option includes Caffé Roma. Caffé Roma’s happy hour specials run daily from 3pm to 8pm and offer small bites, pizza, pasta and more.
- If a romantic dinner is what you have in mind, we suggest arranging dinner reservations for 8pm or 8:30 pm at THE Blvd at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel. Serving starters like charred octopus & arugula salad and mains such as Porcini Mushroom Ravioli and Wagyu NY-Strip Loin with chimichurri, roasted padron peppers, shimeji mushrooms and mustard pickle, you’ll find yourselves nodding your heads with approval of each bite. If you’d like a side of entertainment with your dinner, live music is presented Thursday through Saturday evenings.
- For an after-dinner stroll, head to Two Rodeo, just across Wilshire Blvd. The shops will be closed, but you’ll still be able to peek through the windows as you pass by. You’ll find this quiet and serene cobblestone street to be the perfect spot to snap a few photos and chat about which dishes were your favorites of the night.
For more ideas on what to see and do in Beverly Hills, click here.
Updated: April 16, 2018