Mommy & Me Family Activities in Beverly Hills
She plays dress-up with your clothes, tries on your lipstick and when she grows up, she wants to be just like you. Treat your daughter to a Mommy & Me day in Beverly Hills and share new memories with this guide to a special day with your favorite little one.
- Have breakfast at THE Blvd located at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel where you’ll both enjoy their breakfast menu, which includes chocolate chip pancakes, cereal and French toast for the kids and frittatas, poached eggs and smoked salmon bagels for the adults. After your delicious meal, explore this hotel's stunning halls of original 1920s charm. You may recognize the setting from the beloved popular film, Pretty Woman.
- After breakfast, walk to Color Me Mine where you can create a piece of art together. First, you’ll select a piece of pottery to paint from over 400 available options, like piggy banks, plates, mugs or flower pots. Once you’re finished, the Color Me Mine team will glaze your masterpiece and have it available for pickup in about three days.
- On your way back to the Golden Triangle, swing into Anthropologie for a bit of shopping for yourself. Anthropologie carries everything from dresses, blouses and active wear to shoes, bags and even items for home, such as furniture, decorative pillows and cookware.
- If you really want to see your little girl’s eyes light up, take her up to the Mezzanine level where BHLDN’s bridal shop is located. With bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses to earrings, headpieces and shoes, we guarantee she’ll love taking a peek at this boutique.
- Now that you’ve shown her how to shop in Beverly Hills style, it’s your daughter’s time to shine! Located walking distance from Anthropologie, Auntie Barbara’s Kids carries toys, accessories and clothes for children up to size 8 and will have your daughter looking and feeling like a superstar in no time.
- After all of the shopping and walking has built up an appetite, head to Il Fornaio on North Beverly Drive for lunch. Serving authentic Italian cuisine and offering al fresco dining with tables set outside, we’re certain the homemade pasta and pizza will hit the spot.
- Once you’ve finished your meal, walk to Tom’s Toys, on North Beverly Drive, where your daughter can admire the dolls, board games, stuffed animals and other children’s favorites displayed in the store.
- After you’ve had a bit of fun playing at Tom’s, stroll over to Olive & June for a side-by-side mother/daughter manicure. Your daughter will love the experience of selecting a color from the salon’s wall of over 350 nail polishes.
- Once your nails have dried, walk to the Beverly Hills Visitor Center, where a friendly concierge will offer more tips on where to explore and how to get around. This is also the perfect chance for you to purchase a Beverly Hills souvenir to remember the special day. Before you go, remember to ask the concierge to take your photo in front of the famous Beverly Hills shield, just outside the Visitors Center!
- Ask the concierge to arrange for a taxi and take a trip to The Witch's House, also known as the Spadena House. Looking as if it was plucked straight out of a fairytale, this private home in a quiet, residential neighborhood stands out among its neighbors with its pointy, lopsided roof, small windows and stucco exterior.
- Have your cab then bring you back to the Golden Triangle and drop you off at the shop that started the global cupcake craze: Sprinkles Cupcakes. The Beverly Hills Sprinkles is home to a 24-hour cupcake ATM which plays a catchy song as it dispenses its famous cupcakes.
- Walk toward Rodeo Drive and stop into Catamini for one more shopping adventure. This trendy, Paris-based children’s clothing brand takes contemporary fashion and adapts it to fit the needs of today’s kids and their daily activities. With bright colors and fun prints, your daughter will love this shopping experience in Beverly Hills.
For more ideas on what to see and do in Beverly Hills, click here.
Updated April 16, 2018