Soak Up The Summer Sun at The Hottest Hotel Rooftop Pools and Cabanas in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills Hotels Offer New Summer Dining, Luxurious Cabana Packages and
Poolside Relaxation for a Spectacular SoCal Summer
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. – May 28, 2015 – With year-round Southern California sunshine and striking views of the Hollywood hills, Beverly Hills is the destination to elevate any poolside experience. The city’s rooftop pools offer a shimmering oasis in Beverly Hills, with luxurious cabanas and poolside service and delicious new dining menus, perfect for the ultimate summer escape.
Best for spa buffs and rooftop dining – Montage Beverly Hills:
• Guests of Montage Beverly Hills have access to the rooftop retreat, complete with a saline swimming pool and whirlpool. Private poolside cabanas, The Rooftop Bar & Grill and lush landscaping are set against the backdrop of panoramic views of the Beverly Hills cityscape and the Hollywood hills. The Rooftop Grill serves fresh California cuisine in a comfortable atmosphere that perfectly complements an afternoon by the pool.
• Meanwhile, down at Spa Montage, guests can relax beside a mosaic-tiled mineral pool following an indulgent pamper — great for couples and groups of friends.
• Stays at Montage Beverly Hills start from $595 per room per night. Cabanas are available from $350, with special packages including spa treatments and appetizers available on request.
Best for cocktails and California cool – SIXTY Beverly Hills:
• A serene outpost at the foot of the Hollywood hills, this modern Beverly Hills hotel blends upscale comfort with custom-made furniture and chic design elements. The cinematic rooftop pool, lounge and bar, Above SIXTY Beverly Hills, offers stunning panoramic views of the hills and canyons, with downtown Los Angeles lights flickering in the background. There is a pool studded with Swarovski crystals, six private cabanas with plush seating, a fireplace and a cocktail bar that is the place to see and be seen.
• Above SIXTY Beverly Hills pairs California cool and Hollywood elegance with a live DJ during the weekends. For night owls, the hotel has a 24 hour Fitness Centre and Sauna.
• Stays at SIXTY Beverly Hills start from $269 per room per night. Cabanas are priced from $100 for hotel guests and $200 for non-staying visitors.
Best for peaceful surroundings and a healthy lifestyle – The Peninsula Beverly Hills:
• The Peninsula Beverly Hills resembles a gracious private residence tucked amid lush gardens in a quiet corner of the city. Surrounded by panoramic views of the Los Angeles skyline, The Peninsula Beverly Hills’ 60-foot outdoor rooftop pool and Jacuzzi is a hot spot for hotel guests to relax and cool down.
• The spacious and well-stocked cabanas come complete with a flat-screen TV, DVD player, iPod dock, fresh flowers and a ceiling fan.
• The Roof Garden, adjacent to the rooftop pool, offers alfresco dining and accommodates 60 guests. With a charming bar, fire pit and private dining alcove, The Roof Garden features market-fresh contemporary fare, grilled items and ‘Naturally Peninsula’ cuisine for a healthy lifestyle, drawing celebrities and VIPs from all over the world.
• The Roof Garden is also home to the hotel’s Summer Weekend BBQ series, serving up a BBQ dinner every Saturday and Sunday now through September. Favorites include baby back ribs, Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer Can Chicken and a Broccoli Slaw the leaves the palate wanting more. The BBQ series will also serve specialty cocktails from its summer menu and S’mores for dessert, prepared tableside on the rooftop’s hibachi grill.
• Stays at Peninsula Beverly Hills start from $550 per room per night. Cabanas are priced from $300 weekdays and $350 on weekends (Friday – Sunday) and are for hotel guests only.
About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is one of the world’s most sought-after locales. Centrally located in greater Los Angeles, Beverly Hills is a premier vacation and business travel destination, boasting beautiful weather year-round, acclaimed full-service and boutique hotel accommodations, sumptuous dining, and incomparable shopping. Synonymous with Hollywood glamour, Beverly Hills enjoys an international reputation as the home and playground of A-list movie stars. The city is not only known worldwide for its grand mansions and chic shops along Rodeo Drive, but also for its multitude of art and architecture, spas and salons, and exceptional walkability. Learn more at www.lovebeverlyhills.com or on Facebook and Twitter.
# # #
Claire Delacruz Soe
(310) 248-1015 x 204