Beverly Hills Walking Tour: "A Day with Family"
View Walking Tour
Whether your idea of a family vacation is hands-on activities that let your youngsters play or days spent experiencing culture and history, Beverly Hills is the perfect family travel destination. For a photo op with your family, head to the famous Beverly Hills Sign and Lily Pond and then slip into your hotel pool for some fun in the sun with the kids. No matter what you choose, your Beverly Hills family vacation will make for a lifetime of memories.
Check out our kid-friendly self-guided walking tour to explore some of the best family activities in town.
Tour stops include:
- Beverly Hills Sign & Lily Pond, at Beverly Gardens Park;
- Sprinkles, to get a taste of their famous cupcakes;
- The Witch’s House, with its pointy roof, tiny windows and overgrown garden;
- Nate ‘n Al, an iconic delicatessen run by the same family for over 65 years;
- Beverly Hills Trolley, for a fun ride in a replica old-fashioned trolley car;*
- Beverly Canon Gardens, the perfect place to relax, enjoy a picnic and take in the sun;
Additional children activities available in Beverly Hills include:
- Paintbox at Montage Beverly Hills, a program designed for kids 5-12 years old complete with crafts, cooking, pool time and magic shows.
- Color Me Mine, a ceramics painting class.
- Starline Tours, which offers “hop-on-hop-off” tours of Beverly Hills and Los Angeles.
Download and print the full itinerary and map here. Since it is self-guided, the tour can easily be modified to your taste and timeframe.
*The Beverly Hills Trolley Tours will be discontinued effective June 26, 2017.
*The Beverly Hills Sign and Lily Pond is currently closed for renovation and is expected to reopen in May 2018. To learn more about the Beverly Gardens Park Restoration Project, click here.
Related Things To Do
1102 S. La Cienega Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90035
Tel: (310) 289-8687
10940 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Tel: (310) 358-5900
6801 Hollywood Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Tel: (800) 959-3131