Beverly Hills Walking Tour: "Seen on Screen"
VIEW WALKING TOUR
Beverly Hills has long been a backdrop for major feature films and television shows and home to celebrities since the motion picture industry came to life in the early 1900s. This self-guided walking tour takes you on a journey around town and gives you an up close tour of the many sites and experiences that have made this city famous.
Tour stops include:
- Edelweiss Chocolates, featured in one of the most famous episodes of I Love Lucy;
- Beverly Gardens Park seen in Down and Out in Beverly Hills with Nick Nolte, Bette Midler and Richard Dreyfuss;
- The Electric Fountain, built in 1931 and spotted in 1995 teen comedy, Clueless;
- The Beverly Hilton, prominently highlighted in 2013 Best Picture Academy Award winner, Argo;
- Rodeo Drive & Two Rodeo, the backdrop for many shoots, including Beverly Hills Cop and more recently, Just Go With It with Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler;
- Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel, most recognized as THE hotel in the film Pretty Woman with Julia Roberts and Richard Gere;
- Urth Caffe, where the boys from popular HBO series Entourage spent an episode;
- Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills, where Lucy, Ricky, Fred and Ethel stayed on their vacation to L.A. in a classic episode of I Love Lucy;
Two additional stops on the itinerary for visitors with extra time include Greystone Mansion and Park, and The Beverly Hills Hotel & Bungalows.