Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills
9400 W. Olympic Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Tel: (310) 277-5221
Situated at the southern tip of Beverly Hills, the Avalon Hotel embraces the informality of California’s modern architecture and is set around a dramatic pool terrace with private cabanas and Viviane Restaurant. The 84-room hotel previously served as Marilyn Monroe's residence for nearly two years and was frequented by the likes of Mae West, Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz.
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills offers luxurious amenities, stylish accommodations ,which were remodeled in 2011, and creative meeting and event space in the heart of Beverly Hills, California.
Services & Amenities
• Fitness Center accessible 24/7 featuring a complete range of training facilities
• In-room spa service including therapeutic massages and treatments
• Private training sessions with certified fitness and yoga instructors
• 24-hour Fitness Center
• Laundry & dry cleaning service
• 24-hour front desk and concierge service
• Hourglass shaped pool
• All guest rooms and suites come with complimentary WiFi, Bluetooth speakers, flat screen TVs and more tech amenities
• Rooms are tastefully decorated to create a modern yet comfortable oasis for guests including imported linens, plush robes and luxurious bathroom amenities
Viviane Restaurant features modern American and European fusion food from award-winning chef Michael Hung. Opened for breakfast (weekdays only), brunch (weekends only), lunch and dinner (every day), this mid-century inspired space is among the best restaurants in Beverly Hills.