Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills
9400 W. Olympic Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Tel: (310) 277-5221
The Avalon Hotel is inspired by timeless mid-century modern design, personal service and lasting memories. The hotel embraces it’s relaxed California environment in its design, with views from guest rooms and the restaurant of an hourglass shaped pool and private cabanas. The 84-room hotel offers celebrity-designed accommodations, luxurious amenities, and creative meeting and event space in the heart of Beverly Hills, California. Avalon Hotel is known for its Hollywood celebrity history, as it previously served as Marilyn Monroe's residence and was frequented by the likes of Mae West, Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz.
Services & Amenities
• Fitness Center accessible 24/7 featuring a complete range of training facilities
• In-room spa service including therapeutic massages and treatments
• Private training sessions with certified fitness and yoga instructors
• Hourglass shaped pool with private cabanas
• Use of Solé bicycles
• Laundry & dry cleaning service
• 24-hour front desk and concierge service
• Hourglass shaped pool
• All guest rooms and suites feature blond wood floors, Jambox speakers, flat screen TVs, and custom tablets
• Rooms are tastefully decorated to create a modern yet comfortable oasis for guests including imported linens, plush robes and luxurious bathroom amenities
Viviane Restaurant features seasonal Californian cuisine and offers complimentary valet. Our mid-century modern oasis, designed by the famed Kelly Wearstler is sequestered away from the hurried pace of Los Angeles but is just steps from prime Beverly Hills shopping and site seeing. Viviane features seating indoors and outdoors around our boomerang shaped pool and poolside cabanas. Join us daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.