Stargazing & Celebrity Spotting in Beverly Hills
From celebrity's favorite haunts to peeks at their glamorous homes, those seeking a brush with fame can do it all in Beverly Hills.
- 8 am: Get your breakfast at Nate 'n Al Delicatessen and Restaurant, an old-fashion favorite where TV host, Larry King, is known to be a regular.
- 9:30 am: Work off breakfast with a leisurely stroll up Rodeo Drive. It may be too early to catch VIP shoppers, but you'll have an unimpeded view of the Rodeo Drive Walk of Style. Find the plaque of your favorite honoree, from designers such as Manolo Blahnik and Donatella Versace to supermodel, Iman.
- 10 am: Purchase Starline Movie Star Tour tickets from the Beverly Hills Visitor Center and embark on a journey with celebrity sightings at nearly every corner.
- Noon: Upon your return from the Starline tour, drive up to The Beverly Hills Hotel for lunch at The Polo Lounge. The indoor-outdoor restaurant, in the heart of this famed hotel, is one of the "see and be seen" spots in the city. Take a peek around the dining room, sure to be filled with major star power.
- 2 pm: Head back down to the Golden Triangle and check out the Paley Center for Media, where rotating displays and special screenings of famous entertainment are showcased.
- 6:30 pm: Finish your day with dinner at Mastro's, a sophisticated and classic steakhouse featuring prime steaks and fresh seafood along with live music and dancing. Mastro's is a hot spot for celebrity sightings. You may recognize their teal facade as it's in the background of many TMZ video clips.
Want to learn more about things to do in Beverly Hills? Click for Beverly Hills Activities & Itineraries!