Beverly Hills’ Meeting and Event Spaces
With its central location and walkability, combined with year-round beautiful weather, Beverly Hills is an ideal destination for your next meeting or special event. Whether you are planning an intimate gathering or a large-scale event, these unique indoor and outdoor spaces provide flexible options for savvy planners seeking incomparable bespoke service and luxury for their next event.
The Beverly Hilton
The Gardens at The Beverly Hilton are the perfect venue for glamorous weddings, corporate events or intimate gatherings. The outdoor space is divided into two distinctive and versatile settings: the Wilshire Garden and its connecting Secret Garden that can be utilized together or reserved separately.
The Wilshire Garden consists of 6,650 square feet and features a lush Astroturf lawn and living succulent walls that can be enjoyed amidst the Southern California weather. The space accommodates up to 350 guests with banquet rounds or 600 guests in a reception style set-up.
The Secret Garden, located just off of the Wilshire Garden, offers ultimate privacy at 1,760 square feet featuring a waterfall and intimate nooks that can be enjoyed beneath the palm trees, accommodating up to 100 guests.
The Maybourne Beverly Hills
The Maybourne Beverly Hills offers a myriad of event spaces for a glamorous gala for 500 to a private dinner for ten. Whatever event you have in mind, they have a unique space to match.
- Marquesa is The Maybourne's 4,806 square foot centerpiece ballroom. Decorated in opulent Spanish Colonial style – complete with intricate wall tapestries, opera balconies and glittering chandeliers suspended from the ornate high ceiling – it’s the perfect venue for galas, receptions and award ceremonies that can seat up to 320 guests.
- Contessa is elegant, exclusive and capable of seating up to 190 guests, the 3,191 square foot Contessa is a wonderful space for all types of celebrations.
- The Library features wood-paneled walls, a hand-painted ceiling, a granite fireplace and shelves filled with antique ornaments and vintage books. The perfect spot for a quiet tête-à-tête, an intimate drinks reception or larger boardroom meetings of up to 16 people.
- The Terrace grand and spacious, with views of the evergreen Beverly Canon Gardens can accommodate up to 500 guests, making it a popular spot for major events of all kinds, from outdoor receptions to conferences and parties.
- The Conservatory offers incredible al fresco views of the city skyline and the famous Hollywood Hills for up to 70 guests.
- Muse I is an atmospheric 450 square foot room, with space to seat up to 24 guests. Perfect for more formal dinners, it also offers a private patio with views overlooking Beverly Canon Gardens.
- Muse II features dark-panelled walls to help create an atmosphere of relaxed indulgence and grandeur, making this space a popular choice for formal private dining events with between 12 and 30 guests – not to mention a unique venue for business meetings, presentations and seminars.
- Muse III can seat up to 40 guests, and at 550 square feet is the largest of the three rooms. Decorated in similarly intimate fashion, it’s located on the second floor, and offers an adjoining mezzanine foyer – making it a perfect destination for any event requiring both pre-function reception and private dining spaces.
Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
The 12-story Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills is comprised of 170 guest rooms and suites, a rooftop featuring panoramic city views, a stunning restaurant by French Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, as well as two stunning indoor meeting spaces.
The Astor Ballroom consists of 2,945 square feet and features large windows and diamond chandeliers, hand-selected for the hotel. With a 12-foot ceiling, the room offers ample space to deliver a variety of set-up options and can accommodate up to 400 guests. The ballroom foyer features a bar and can serve as guest check-in or a reception space for 150 guests.
Revised February 10, 2021