Beverly Hills Happy Trails: 02. Sweets & Treats
Beverly Hills Visitor Center: 9400 South Santa Monica Blvd. #102
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Tel: (310) 248-1015
Sweet Tooths rejoice! This delectable trail takes you to some of the finest chocolate, pastries, cakes and ice cream in the world – all set in the heart of Beverly Hills.
Happy Trail stops include:
- Chaumont Bakery & Cafe - Begin the day with a coveted croissant at this popular Parisian husband-and-wife-owned bakery. Looking for vegan options? Visit their vegan bakery next door.
- K Chocolatier by Diane Krön - Indulge in a chocolate-dipped strawberry at K Chocolatier by Diane Krön, known as the "Rolls Royce of Chocolates."
- Ladurée - Take a rest at Ladurée's traditional Parisian tea salon and enjoy their world-famous macaroons.
- Sprinkles - Pick up a cupcake from Sprinkles' original flagship bakery and world's first cupcake ATM, renowned for their Red Velvets.
- Flour Shop - Those still hankering for a sweet with an Instagrammable twist can end the day with Flour Shop’s ice cream sandwiches, featuring a rainbow sprinkle explosion.
Download and print the full itinerary and map here. Since Happy Trails are self-guided, tours can easily be modified to your taste and timeframe.
Please tag us in your Happy Trails around Beverly Hills with the hashtags #LoveBevHills and #HappyTrails
Related Things To Do
1080 South La Cienega Boulevard #108
Los Angeles, CA 90035
Tel: (310) 289-8687
10940 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Tel: (310) 358-5900
6801 Hollywood Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Tel: (800) 959-3131