What's New: Spring 2018
Beverly Hills Conference and Visitors Bureau are experts on the latest in Beverly Hills. We help you stay up to date with the latest news. Download our latest What’s New one sheet for you and your clients.
TOP REASONS TO HOST YOUR MEETING OR EVENT IN BEVERLY HILLS:
- Spectacular Hotels- From neighborhood boutiques to 5-star, 5-diamond hotels, guests will experience first-class service at our 17 hotels boasting a collective 100,000 square feet of meeting and event space and most are a short walk from one another.
- Central Location - Located 6 miles north of the beach in Santa Monica, 9 miles west of Downtown Los Angeles and 15 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Beverly Hills is at the center of the most desirable neighborhoods in Southern California.
- Safe & Walkable - Beverly Hills features cultural attractions, signature events and charming parks and gardens, all set in a European-inspired village atmosphere that is safe and walkable.
- Culinary Immersion - Plan your next meeting or event at a celebrity chef hotspot including CUT and Spago Beverly Hills by Wolfgang Puck, Jean-Georges at Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills, Geoffrey Zakarian’s Georgie restaurant at Montage Beverly Hills or Nobu Matsuhisa’s Matsuhisa.
- Year-Round Sunshine - With an average of 285 sunny days each year, Beverly Hills is the ideal destination for an outdoor meeting or event.
- World-Class Shopping - During downtime, guests can indulge in world-renowned shopping along the famed Rodeo Drive, peruse the upscale stores on Department Store Row, or find one-of-a-kind accessories in the countless boutiques on Brighton Way.
NEW OPENINGS IN BEVERLY HILLS:
- Goyard - The very first of its kind, the new Beverly Hills Goyard Paris boutique recaptures the timeless and refined atmosphere of its flagship store in Paris.
- Lacoste Rodeo Drive Boutique - Lacoste, the 85-year-old French lifestyle brand best known for its crocodile logo, iconic polo shirts and sport-inspired casual wear, opened its new premium concept stores in Beverly Hills..
- St. Supery Estate Tasting Salon - Owned by Skalli family, from summer 2017 through summer of 2018, the St. Supery Estate Tasting Salon brings its Interactive Wine Experiences to Rodeo Drive.
- Gratitude Beverly Hills - The hottest restaurant to hit the vegan dining scene, Gratitude Beverly Hills offers an upscale menu of vegan dishes curated by Executive Chef Dreux Ellis.
HOTEL RENOVATIONS AND UPDATES:
- Opened in June, Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills is the first new build of the brand on the West Coast. The hotel features 12 stories and 170 guestrooms at the corner of Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevard. It represents the best in California lifestyle and luxury with a restaurant featuring the French-American cuisine of famed chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, a rooftop lounge deck and pool with panoramic views and a spa by the world-leading brand La Prairie.
UPCOMING EVENTS IN BEVERLY HILLS:
15th Annual Earth Day Celebration | April 15, 2018
- Hosted by the Public Works Department, this free public city event brings global environmental awareness locally to Beverly Hills. Guests learn about water conservation, drought tolerant planting, earthquake preparedness, smart bikes, alternative energy and much more!
Beverly Hills artSHOW | May 19-20, 2018
- Open to the public on May 19 & 20 from 10am-5pm, four blocks of the beautiful Beverly Gardens Park will become the place for art enthusiasts, food truck fans and visitors looking to enjoy the day outside at the Beverly Hills artSHOW.
NEW INTERNATIONAL ROUTES TO BEVERLY HILLS VIA LAX:
- February 2018 – Rome, Italy via Norwegian Airlines
- June 2018 – Paris, France and Amsterdam, Netherlands via Delta Air Lines
- July 2018 – Shanghai, China via Delta Air Lines