What's New in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills Conference and Visitors Bureau are experts on the latest in Beverly Hills. We help you stay up to date with the latest news. Download our latest What’s New one sheet for you and your clients.
NEW OPENINGS IN BEVERLY HILLS:
- Avra Estiatorio – New York City’s famed, authentic Greek restaurant Avra Madison Estiatorio opened its first west coast outpost transforming the 11,000 square foot space into a Mediterranean mecca in the heart of the Golden Triangle.
- Ba&Sh – Visitors can now check out the new West Coast home of Paris-headquarter fashion brand, Ba&Sh, as they make their debut on the corner of Brighton Way and Beverly Drive.
- Estiatorio Loukà - With a name that pays homage to a small village in the central Peloponnese, Louká “is an ode to family, tradition and philoxenia,” or the ancient Greek concept of hospitality. Loukà opened in September to the space that was once The Canon Club featuring regional and classic Greek cuisine by Vasili Kotsiovos.
- HANRO of Switzerland - Founded in 1884 in Switzerland, HANRO crafts the world’s finest lingerie, nightwear and loungewear. The Beverly Hills location is the second U.S. location for the HANRO brand.
UPCOMING EVENTS IN BEVERLY HILLS:
Chinese New Year Celebration - Year of the Pig | January 26, 2019
- On Saturday, January 26, Beverly Hills will host its eighth annual Chinese New Year – Year of the Pig celebration, featuring music, dance and acrobatic performance groups from Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei provinces. Tickets will be available on Ticketmaster beginning Friday, December 7 for $10 each plus ticketing fees.
NEW INTERNATIONAL ROUTES TO BEVERLY HILLS VIA LAX:
- December 2018 – Buenos Aires, Argentina via America Airlines & Shenyang, China via China Southern Airlines
- March 2019 – Helsinki, Finland via Finnair
- May 2019 – Manchester, England via Virgin Atlantic