What's New in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills Conference and Visitors Bureau are experts on the latest in Beverly Hills. We help you stay up to date with the latest news. Download our latest What’s New one sheet for you and your clients.
Beverly Hills has been known as one of the preeminent places to go for shopping, dining and luxury hotels; however, the city’s retailers close at 6 p.m. Beverly Hills had to create a renewed energy and vibrancy if it wanted to continue to stay relevant. The BOLD initiative a nod to the City’s efforts to create excitement, encouraging visitors to spend time in the destination morning, noon and night. The program was first launched in the summer of 2017 and was so effective at driving traffic, that the City agreed this is something in which it wants to continue to invest in.
During BOLD evenings, select stores extend their hours until 8 p.m. and the streets are energized with live entertainment and musical performances. The City has also been attracting the next generation of luxury consumers by investing in exciting activities as well as a collaboration with visual artist, Alexa Meade, who launched her first West Coast pop-up space on Rodeo Drive for six weeks. In just two weeks, the pop-up space welcomed over 10,000 visitors who saw firsthand how art can be interactive and exciting in one of the most recognizable zip codes in the world.
NEW OPENINGS IN BEVERLY HILLS:
- Avra Estiatorio – New York City’s famed, authentic Greek restaurant Avra Madison Estiatorio opened its first west coast outpost transforming the 11,000 square foot space into a Mediterranean mecca in the heart of the Golden Triangle.
- Ba&Sh – Visitors can now check out the new West Coast home of Paris-headquarter fashion brand, Ba&Sh, as they make their debut on the corner of Brighton Way and Beverly Drive.
- Estiatorio Loukà - With a name that pays homage to a small village in the central Peloponnese, Louká “is an ode to family, tradition and philoxenia,” or the ancient Greek concept of hospitality. Loukà opened in September to the space that was once The Canon Club featuring regional and classic Greek cuisine by Vasili Kotsiovos.
- HANRO of Switzerland - Founded in 1884 in Switzerland, HANRO crafts the world’s finest lingerie, nightwear and loungewear. The Beverly Hills location is the second U.S. location for the HANRO brand.
UPCOMING EVENTS IN BEVERLY HILLS:
Chinese New Year Celebration - Year of the Pig | January 26, 2019
- On Saturday, January 26, Beverly Hills will host its eighth annual Chinese New Year – Year of the Pig celebration, featuring music, dance and acrobatic performance groups from Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei provinces. Tickets will be available on Ticketmaster beginning Friday, December 7 for $10 each plus ticketing fees.
NEW INTERNATIONAL ROUTES TO BEVERLY HILLS VIA LAX:
- December 2018 – Buenos Aires, Argentina via America Airlines & Shenyang, China via China Southern Airlines
- March 2019 – Helsinki, Finland via Finnair
- May 2019 – Manchester, England via Virgin Atlantic