What's New in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills Conference and Visitors Bureau are experts on the latest in Beverly Hills. We help you stay up to date with the latest news. Download our latest What’s New one sheet for you and your clients.
BOLD SUMMER 2018
In partnership with the City of Beverly Hills as well as Rodeo Drive Committee, BOLD (Beverly Hills Open Later Days) will return for its second year beginning August 2 through 25 in which visitors and locals can enjoy dining specials, live entertainment, food trucks and more on Friday and Saturday evenings. The initiative enhances the city’s nightlife, attracting more visitors to shop and experience Beverly Hills in the evening hours. BOLD will also return for the holiday season and include an extensive lighting display on multiple streets.
THREE REASONS TO HOST YOUR MEETING OR EVENT IN BEVERLY HILLS:
- Spectacular Hotels – From neighborhood boutiques to 5-star, 5-diamond hotels, guests will experience first-class service at our 17 hotels boasting a collective 100,000 square feet of meeting and event space and most are a short walk from one another.
- Central Location – Located 6 miles north of the beach in Santa Monica, 9 miles west of Downtown Los Angeles and 15 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Beverly Hills is at the center of the most desirable neighborhoods in Southern California.
- Safe & Walkable – Beverly Hills features cultural attractions, signature events and charming parks and gardens, all set in a European-inspired village atmosphere that is safe and walkable.
NEW OPENINGS IN BEVERLY HILLS:
- Avra Estiatorio – New York City’s famed, authentic Greek restaurant Avra Madison Estiatorio opened it’s first west coast outpost transforming the 11,000 square foot space into a Mediterranean mecca in the heart of the Golden Triangle.
- Goyard – The very first of its kind, the new Beverly Hills Goyard Paris boutique recaptures the timeless and refined atmosphere of its flagship store in Paris.
- Lacoste Rodeo Drive Boutique – Lacoste, the 85-year-old French lifestyle brand best known for its crocodile logo, iconic polo shirts and sport-inspired casual wear, opened its new premium concept stores in Beverly Hills.
- St. Supery Estate Tasting Salon – Owned by Skalli family, from summer 2017 through summer of 2018, the St. Supery Estate Tasting Salon brings its Interactive Wine Experiences to Rodeo Drive.
UPCOMING EVENTS IN BEVERLY HILLS:
25th Annual Rodeo Drive Concours d'Elegance | June 17, 2018
- For the past twenty-five years, the Rodeo Drive Concours d’Elegance has grown into a beloved tradition for families celebrating Father’s Day. This “Silver Anniversary” commemoration will feature an entire block filled with silver cars – a perfect display to embody the opulence of Rodeo Drive and the enduring heritage of the Rodeo Drive Concours.
NEW INTERNATIONAL ROUTES TO BEVERLY HILLS VIA LAX:
- June 2018 – Paris, France and Amsterdam, Netherlands via Delta Air Lines
- December 2018 – Buenos Aires, Argentina via America Airlines