What's New: Spring 2017
Beverly Hills Conference and Visitors Bureau are experts on the latest in Beverly Hills. We help you stay up to date with the latest news. Download our latest What’s New one sheet for you and your clients.
Beverly Hills Releases Future of Luxury Report
Beverly Hills Conference & Visitors Bureau (BHCVB) is continuing to promote The Future of Luxury global trend report, which examines the current landscape of the global luxury sector, offers an in-depth analysis of the high-net-worth market and forecasts the newest luxury trends.
Research indicates that luxury is currently at the epicenter of LUXURY 2.0 – the digitalization of exclusivity where traditional luxury brands are increasing their digital presence, appealing to a more digitally savvy audience.
This suggests that luxury will come full circle where luxury consumers will seek out more original and authentic experiences that are unavailable online. BHCVB identifies this trend as LUXURY 3.0 where consumers will revert back to ‘old-school’ concepts, such as private members clubs, meeting places for connoisseurs, organic farm-to-table eating and exclusive tailoring.
More on the global trends report online at www.lovebeverlyhills.com/futureofluxury.
Hotel Renovations and Updates:
- Montage Beverly Hills: Georgie and the Garden Bar opened in June 2016 featuring seasonal and locally influenced cuisine as well as innovative cocktails by renowned celebrity chef and restaurateur Geoffrey Zakarian.
- Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills: Scheduled to open in June 2017, Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills will be the first new build of the brand on the West Coast. It features 12 stories and 170 new luxury rooms at the corner of Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills: The iconic hotel property is ushering a new look with the full renovation of 117 suites, public areas, pool area and rooftop. Their restaurant, Avec Nous is now open for daily happy hour.
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills: After a four-month-long renovation, The Belvedere, the hotel’s Forbes four-star restaurant, has reopened with striking new interiors, an expanded outdoor terrace and a new menu featuring Mediterranean-inspired farm-to-table and ocean-to-table dishes.
Upcoming Events in Beverly Hills:
- Greystone Mansion Concours d’Elegance: On May 7, over 150 classic automobiles will be on display at the historic Greystone Mansion & Gardens: The Doheny Estate for the annual Concours d’Elegance. Tickets go on sale in January.
- Beverly Hills artSHOW: Open to the public on May 20 & 21 from 10am-6pm, four blocks of the beautiful Beverly Gardens Park will become the place to be for art enthusiasts, food truck fans and visitors looking to enjoy the day outside at the Beverly Hills artSHOW.
New International Routes to Beverly Hills via LAX:
- December 2016 – Beijing, China & Los Cabos, Mexico via Delta Air Lines
- January 2017 – Havana, Cuba via Alaska Airlines
- April 2017 - Vienna, Austria via Austrian Airlines & Warsaw, Poland via LOT Polish Airlines