What's New: Spring 2017
Beverly Hills Conference and Visitors Bureau are experts on the latest in Beverly Hills. We help you stay up to date with the latest news. Download our latest What’s New one sheet for you and your clients.
Beverly Hills: City of WELLTH
Derived from the word ‘wealth,’ which refers to a large amount of money and possessions, ‘WELLTH’ represents a new, less materialistic and more valuable life currency that encompasses wellness and is exemplified by health, purpose and happiness. Beverly Hills: City of WELLTH is a campaign bringing together leading wellness industry influencers to create a dialogue to help shape the future of global wellness. Throughout the city, hotels, restaurants and spas are showing their support by offering overnight room packages and special treatments, as well as food and beverage specials that align with the following campaign pillars: Move, Eat, Restore, Gratitude and Explore.
IMPACT: As a luxury destination with the ultimate resources and credibility for all things wellness, Beverly Hills will be the first city to associate itself directly as the destination that celebrates a healthy lifestyle through its collaboration with community partners while establishing wellness trends predicted for 2017 and beyond.
More on the City of WELLTH online at www.lovebeverlyhills.com/wellth
Hotel Renovations and Updates:
- Recently, SIXTY Beverly Hills added 11 new guestrooms along with a luxurious new meeting room that can accommodate up to 30 guests. Located on the hotel’s 2ndlevel, meeting planners can reserve the entire floor for their clients.
- Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills is now open and is the first new build of the brand on the West Coast. It features 12 stories and 170 new guestrooms at the corner of Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevard. The hotel also features a spa by La Prairie and a restaurant by award winning chef, Jean-Geroges Vongerichten, which serves French-American cuisine.
- Montage Beverly Hills’ newest additions, Georgie and the Garden Bar, features seasonal and locally influenced cuisine by renowned celebrity chef and restauranteur, Geoffrey Zakarian, as well as innovative drinks by master cocktail historian and bartender, Brian Van Flandern.
Upcoming Events in Beverly Hills:
- Rodeo Drive Concours d’Elegance: A Father’s Day tradition for over 20 years, the Rodeo Drive Concours d’Elegance will be held on June 18 on the iconic Rodeo Drive. The event is free and open to the public and follows a new theme each year.
New International Routes to Beverly Hills via LAX:
- March 2017 – Chengdu & Chongqing, China via Hainan Airlines
- April 2017 - Vienna, Austria via Austrian Airlines & Warsaw, Poland via LOT Polish Airlines
- June 2017 – Barcelona, Spain via LEVEL Airlines
- September 2017 – New Delhi, India via Air India