What's New in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills Conference and Visitors Bureau are experts on the latest in Beverly Hills. We help you stay up to date with the latest news. Download our latest What’s New one sheet for you and your clients.
BOLD HOLIDAYS RETURNS TO BEVERLY HILLS
BOLD Holidays returns to Beverly Hills with beautiful holiday lights and a number of events including live music, special performances, art installations, luxury and unique car rides and more throughout the Golden Triangle on Friday and Saturday evenings through the month of December. Festivities will kick off with the annual Rodeo Drive Holiday Lighting Celebration on November 15.
The Beverly Hills Open Later Days (BOLD) initiative first launched in August 2017 to promote retail and restaurant offerings in our walkable city after 6:00 p.m. and for patrons to rediscover all that Beverly Hills has to offer in the center of Los Angeles.
NEW OPENINGS IN BEVERLY HILLS:
- Avra Estiatorio – New York City’s famed, authentic Greek restaurant Avra Madison Estiatorio opened its first west coast outpost transforming the 11,000 square foot space into a Mediterranean mecca in the heart of the Golden Triangle.
- Ba&Sh – Visitors can now check out the new West Coast home of Paris-headquarter fashion brand, Ba&Sh, as they make their debut on the corner of Brighton Way and Beverly Drive.
- Estiatorio Loukà - With a name that pays homage to a small village in the central Peloponnese, Louká “is an ode to family, tradition and philoxenia,” or the ancient Greek concept of hospitality. Loukà opened in September to the space that was once The Canon Club featuring regional and classic Greek cuisine by Vasili Kotsiovos.
- HANRO of Switzerland - Founded in 1884 in Switzerland, HANRO crafts the world’s finest lingerie, nightwear and loungewear. The Beverly Hills location is the second U.S. location for the HANRO brand.
UPCOMING EVENTS IN BEVERLY HILLS:
Beverly Hills artSHOW | October 20-21, 2018
- Hosted by the Public Works Department, this free public city event brings global environmental awareness locally to Beverly Hills. Guests learn about water conservation, drought tolerant planting, earthquake preparedness, smart bikes, alternative energy and much more!
Infinity Film Festival Beverly Hills | November 1-4, 2018
- The Infinity Film Festival Beverly Hills brings together industry thought leaders from Silicon Valley, Silicon Beach and Hollywood to celebrate story advanced by technology. Tickets are on sale now at www.infinityfilmfestival.com.
NEW INTERNATIONAL ROUTES TO BEVERLY HILLS VIA LAX:
- November 2018 – Singapore via Singapore Airlines
- December 2018 – Buenos Aires, Argentina via America Airlines
- December 2018 – Shenyang, China via China Southern Airlines
- May 2019 – Manchester, England via Virgin Atlantic