What's New in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills Conference and Visitors Bureau are experts on the latest in Beverly Hills. We help you stay up to date with the latest news. Download our latest What’s New one sheet for you and your clients.
LOUIS VUITTON PRESENTS LOUIS VUITTON X IN COLLABORATION
Louis Vuitton unveils Louis Vuitton X, an immersive journey through the House’s 160-year history of creative exchanges and artistic collaborations. The exhibition marks the world premiere of the Artycapucines collection, original Capucines bags reinterpreted by six leading contemporary artists.
Across the two floors of the iconic 468 North Rodeo Drive building in Beverly Hills, Louis Vuitton X draws on over 180 items from Louis Vuitton’s archives and scenography to trace the House’s pioneering journey. The exhibition brings together a remarkable collection of early twentieth-century special-order trunks; beautiful art deco perfume bottles and window displays commissioned and designed by Louis Vuitton’s grandson, Gaston-Louis; iconic Monogram bags reworked by renowned artists and designers, such as Karl Lagerfeld, Rei Kawakubo, Cindy Sherman and Frank Gehry; and original collaborations and commissions by artists including Yayoi Kusama, Richard Prince and Zaha Hadid.
From June 28-September 15, 2019
Monday - Saturday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am - 7:00pm
NEW OPENINGS IN BEVERLY HILLS:
- RWall Paint Lounge – Perfect for friends, family, or a corporate team building experience, unleash your inner artist at RWall Paint Lounge. Daily entertainment is curated by a talented and enthusiastic Paint Lounge team of instructors that guide a step-by-step painting experience. Beyond the paint, the lounge offers an extensive beverage menu with 30 signature wines, a seasonal menu of unique food selections and more.
- MCM – German luxury brand, MCM has debuted their flagship shop on North Rodeo Drive. The two-story boutique offers the full collection of leather bags, travel accessories, womenswear, menswear, footwear and more. Centered on revolutionizing classic design with futuristic materials, browse Rodeo Drive exclusives, such as a Vespa, ping pong set and chess set covered in the brand's signature Visetos motif, as well as Rodeo Drive-inspired belt bags.
- Cantina Frida – New to North Beverly Drive, Cantina FRIDA brings tapas-style dining combined with hand-crafted top shelf mescal drinks to Beverly Hills. Convene with colleagues, friends and family for a delightful touch of traditional Mexican cuisine in a modern dining environment.
UPCOMING EVENTS IN BEVERLY HILLS:
BOLD Summer | August 1 to 24, 2019
Beverly Hills comes alive at night during BOLD Summer. The program kicks off on Thursday, August 1 with live entertainers and fireworks on Rodeo Drive. Every weekend through August, visitors can shop later, redeem special restaurant offers and enjoy live entertainment.
Beverly Hills artSHOW | October 19 & 20, 2019
Open to the public both days from 10am-5pm, four blocks of the beautiful Beverly Gardens Park will become the place for art enthusiasts, food truck fans and visitors looking to enjoy the day outside at the Beverly Hills artSHOW.
NEW INTERNATIONAL ROUTES TO BEVERLY HILLS VIA LAX:
- May 2019 – Manchester, England via Virgin Atlantic
- June 2019 – Tokyo-Haneda, Japan via American Airlines