What's New in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills Conference and Visitors Bureau are experts on the latest in Beverly Hills. We help you stay up to date with the latest news. Download our latest What’s New one sheet for you and your clients.
BEVERLY HILLS' MOST SOUGHT-AFTER WINE SPOTS
From secret wine cellars to $12,000 bottles of wine, Beverly Hills has some rare finds packed into its five-square mile radius:
- The Cheese Store of Beverly Hills - One of the city’s most treasured shops, it regularly tops any list of best gourmet food or cheese shops in Los Angeles. Lucky patrons may get a chance to visit the store’s secret wine cellar, which consists of 12-seat, private tasting room.
- Héritage Fine Wines - French owner Jordane Andrieu set up shop in Beverly Hills after six years in Burgundy. Bottles of wine, which line the walls of the intimate space renovated in collaboration with musician John Legend, range anywhere from $25 to $4,800.
- Wally’s Beverly Hills - A full bar, cheese shop, reserve room and impressive collection of premium food are merely a complement to Wally’s extensive wine menu that is nearly 60 pages long. Over 2,500 bottles of wine line the walls from floor-to-ceiling throughout the restaurant.
NEW OPENINGS IN BEVERLY HILLS:
- Upgrade Labs – Beverly Hills features its first-ever biohacking human upgrade facility with the launch of Upgrade LabsTM at The Beverly Hilton. The Labs deliver over 15 customized technologies focused on physical fitness “hacks”, cognitive performance enhancement, and recovery treatments for travelers and locals alike.
- Hannacci – After almost 30 years as a wholesale company specializing in natural color diamonds, Diamond Trading Center has opened its doors to the public as Hannacci, featuring fine and custommade jewelry. With something special for each customer and occasion, pieces are hand selected for quality and perfection.
- Sheera – Sheera creates artisanal confections with premium dates imported from the Mediterranean, chocolate, and other toppings. Specialties include baklava and dates dipped in 100% Belgian chocolate and sprinkled with toppings.
UPCOMING EVENTS IN BEVERLY HILLS:
Rodeo Drive Concours d’Elegance | June 16, 2019
- For the past twenty-six years, the Rodeo Drive Concours d’Elegance has grown into a beloved tradition for families celebrating Father’s Day. The event is free and open to the public and follow a new theme each year.
BOLD Summer | August 1 to 24, 2019
- Beverly Hills comes alive at night during BOLD Summer. The program kicks off on Thursday, August 1 with live entertainers and fireworks on Rodeo Drive. Every weekend through August, visitors can shop later, redeem special restaurant offers and enjoy live entertainment.
NEW INTERNATIONAL ROUTES TO BEVERLY HILLS VIA LAX:
- May 2019 – Manchester, England via Virgin Atlantic
- June 2019 – Tokyo-Haneda, Japan via American Airlines