Plan Your Visit
Weather & Dress Code
Beverly Hills enjoys beautiful weather and comfortable temperatures throughout the year. Southern California typically experiences only intermittent rainfall with an average of just 15 inches of rain each year and only rare occurrences between May and October. Here's what to expect during the year:
- January through March — 45 - 65°F (7 - 18°C)
- April through June — 53 - 77°F (11 - 25°C)
- July through September — 61 - 83°F (16 - 28°C)
- October through December — 60 - 77°F (15 - 25°)
Banks and Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) are located throughout the shopping and business district of Beverly Hills. An AFEX currency exchange office is conveniently located at 327 N. Beverly Drive. For more information, call (800) 346-2339. Your hotel concierge can also direct you to an appropriate location for currency exchange.
Parking in Beverly Hills
The City of Beverly Hills offers convenient parking at numerous public parking structures throughout the city with most lots providing one to two hours of free parking. Parking meters are also located on most streets in the business Golden Triangle area. For specifics on rates and locations, visit City of Beverly Hills Parking.City of Beverly Hills Parking
Access into and around Beverly Hills couldn’t be easier. Our city is centrally located and convenient to all major airports and the train station (Union Station) in downtown Los Angeles.
- From Los Angeles International Airport, taxi fares cost $45-$55, plus gratuity and airport passenger vans run $20-$30 per person, plus gratuity. They are immediately accessible just outside the baggage claim area at each of the terminals.
- Limousine and car rental services are also readily available for transport. Once you are in Beverly Hills, our Visitor Center Concierge can assist with ordering transportation to pick you up and take you to any location in Los Angeles.
- Beverly Hills Bike share offers pay-as-you-go, monthly and annual bike rental plans to help you get around town and bike to other cities, such as Santa Monica, West Hollywood and Westwood. Click here for more information.
Effective May 5, 2017, the City’s smoking regulations have been affected in the following ways:
- No smoking in the public right-of-ways (which includes public sidewalks, alleyways and streets), unless actively traveling.
- No smoking within 20ft of Open Air Dining, unless actively passing by.
- For more information about the City's smoking and vaping regulations, please visit www.beverlyhills.org/smokingregulation